- The guidance and the advice provided by the Modern Medicine, Ayurveda, Yoga and Integrative Healthcare Practitioners are based on the information provided by the user. We strongly suggest that the user should not depend on the information provided incase of chronic cases that need immediate or emergency medical attention.
- The guidance provided is post taking into consideration that the user will not self medicate and will consult his/her treating physician to discuss the recommended action plan.
- The guidance provided is free to charge and EkPrana Foundation is not responsible for any subsequent in person association with the doctor highlighted.
- EkPrana Foundation is only providing a guidance platform for the practitioners and the users to interact. As a neutral third party, the not for profit Foundation is not promoting any doctor. The aim is to propagate the therapeutic end curative properties of Ayurveda, Yoga and Integrative Medicine in treating & curing lifestyle diseases.
- EkPrana Foundation will not be responsible for any adverse reaction due to the recommended treatment plan. The guidance provided is general and based on basic information shared by the user.