Public Health Foundation of India, Gurgaon
The Public Health Foundation of India, is a public-private initiative launched in 2006 with the mission to build institutional and systems capacity in India for strengthening education, training, research and policy development in the area of Public Health.
The PHFI is working towards building public health capacity by:
- Establishing a network of new institutes of public health in India
- Establishing strong national networks and international partnerships for research
- Generating policy recommendations and developing vigorous advocacy platform
- Facilitating the establishment of an independent accreditation body for degrees in public health which are awarded by training institutions across India
- Assisting the growth of existing public health training institutions
Copyright © 2019 EkPrana. All Rights Reserved.