WELCOME TO EKPRANA!
A brief information about EkPrana community…
MEDICAL DISCLAIMER: The website provides information ONLY. It does not provide medical advice. The information provided on this site by any means at all including but not limited to articles, videos, audio and online chat is intended for general information and educational purposes ONLY and is not intended to be a substitute for advice provided by a doctor or other qualified healthcare professional.
Neither EkPrana nor any writers, contributors, GPs or other health professionals working on or through the site can be held responsible for any action you do or do not take after visiting this site. This includes but is not limited to the chat functionality. By accepting these terms and conditions, you accept that nothing on the site can be construed as medical advice and that you and you alone are responsible for any actions you might take after visiting this site.
RULES AT A GLANCE
- Spam: Zero tolerance, of course! If it comes from a human or a robot, spam will be deleted. This includes self-promotion. Generally speaking, promoting your projects here will be treated like any other spam.
- Personal attacks: Don’t attack or insult another user. It’s not helpful and it doesn’t make The Verge a friendly place. This includes calling other members trolls.
- Racism, sexism, and other discrimination: Attacking entire classes of people is just like attacking a single person: we’ll ban you for it.
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
- Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information.
- Upload files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy of publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents.
- Upload files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer.
- Harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including e-mail addresses, without their consent.
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations.
- This website may contain information relating to various medical conditions and their treatment. This information is provided for general information only and is not meant to be a substitute for advice provided by a doctor or other qualified healthcare professional. You should not use the information in this website to diagnose a health or fitness problem or disease – always consult with a doctor or other qualified healthcare professional.
- The information provided on this site by any means at all including but not limited to articles, videos, audio and online chat is for your information only, and is not provided to you to be used to inform or influence any decision you may wish to or need to make about your health. You must see a doctor or suitably qualified healthcare practitioner to obtain a diagnosis or advice about your medical condition.
Use of Website
- You accept to treat any EKPrana staff or contractors with whom you have contact through the site including through online chat and emails with respect. Foul, abusive or discriminatory language will not be tolerated and we reserve the right to terminate any contact without notice or reason.