Rishi Pal Chauhan
Managing Director JIVA Ayurveda
Rishi Pal Chauhan is the founder-president of Jiva Institute of Vedic Sciences, a non-profit organization that runs the Jiva Public School. He is also the Managing Director of Jiva Group, which includes Jiva Ayurveda and Jiva Public School. Mr. Chauhan is a postgraduate in Mechanical Engineering, he has over 20 years’ of experience in Quality Control Management both in India and the US. Mr. Chauhan oversees the operations of all Jiva programmes and plays a central role in the evolution and creation of Jiva’s novel programmes and products. He has been paramount in establishing the innovative ideas behind the Personal Development Program that includes Self, Others, Environment, Dincharya Ka Niyam (Daily Routine), and Swadhyay (Self-Reflection).
Dr. Rajiv Malhotra
Founder Infinity Foundation
Founder and CEO AyurVAID Hospitals
Dr. Manjunath NK
Dr Manjunath N K BNYS., PhD (Director – Research and Development, S-VYASA)
Dr. Rangan Chatterjee
Progressive Medicine Practitioner (MD, UK), Author : The Stress Solution, The 4 Pillar Plan
Dr. Vasant Lad
Professor and Director The Ayurveda Institute, New Mexico
Dr. (Prof) MC Misra
Former Director AIIMS, New Delhi
- The guidance and the advice provided by the Modern Medicine, Ayurveda, Yoga and Integrative Healthcare Practitioners are based on the information provided by the user. We strongly suggest that the user should not depend on the information provided incase of chronic cases that need immediate or emergency medical attention.
- The guidance provided is post taking into consideration that the user will not self medicate and will consult his/her treating physician to discuss the recommended action plan.
- The guidance provided is free to charge and EkPrana Foundation is not responsible for any subsequent in person association with the doctor highlighted.
- EkPrana Foundation is only providing a guidance platform for the practitioners and the users to interact. As a neutral third party, the not for profit Foundation is not promoting any doctor. The aim is to propagate the therapeutic end curative properties of Ayurveda, Yoga and Integrative Medicine in treating & curing lifestyle diseases.
- EkPrana Foundation will not be responsible for any adverse reaction due to the recommended treatment plan. The guidance provided is general and based on basic information shared by the user.